C8000113 AMG M104 3.4-24 engine sticker
Sticker which replace the old sticker with text:
AMG M104 / 3.4 - 24kat
200kW / 6500 RPM
This sticker has been reproduced in the same sizes, shapes and colors to match the old original one which is NLA at mercedes. Its a black sticker with a matt finish with white letters
This sticker is placed inside the engine bay of the Mercedes benz cars with the M104 3.4 - 24 kat AMG engne
There were 3.4 L conversions done to the 3.0 L M104.980 by AMG, prior to their formal cooperation with Daimler Benz.
AMG developed a 3.4 L M104 that was used principally in the 300E AMG 3.4, AMG 3.4 CE and 300TE-3.4 AMG (mercedes-Benz W124) vehicles, produced between 1988-1993. A few of these engines were originally installed in the SL 3.4 AMG.
- Specifications for AMG 3.4 L
- Engine power@ 6500 rpm: 200 kW (272 PS; 268 hp)
- Torque @ 4500 rpm: 268 N⋅m (198 lb⋅ft)
- Bore and stroke 91.5 mm × 84 mm (3.60 in × 3.31 in)
- Oil Capacity7.5 litres (2.0 US gal; 1.6 imp gal)
- Coolant Capacity9 litres (2.4 US gal; 2.0 imp gal)
- Starter motor1.7 kW electrical motor
- Ignition system :Bosch KE-Jetronic (CIS-E) injection